On the present this week
The featured interview is a dialog with Aerobotix VP of Gross sales, Chris Kolb. Aerobotix builds and integrates robotic inspection, sanding, and portray programs for US army plane upkeep. The programs put in by Aerobotix even painted the US Air Drive plane filmed for the unique Prime Gun Maverick film.
Information this week
- Shopify suffers an enormous loss on 6 River Programs sale
- Ocado stated it paid simply $12.7 million to accumulate 6 River Programs. For comparability, Shopify paid $450 million to accumulate 6 River Programs in September 2019. Ocado paid roughly 2.8% of what Shopify paid for six River.
- 6 River will develop into a part of Ocado’s Clever Automation (OIA) division. Ocado stated OIA was established to carry Ocado’s automation applied sciences to shoppers exterior of grocery.
- Ocado lately received a lawsuit in opposition to fellow ASRS developer AutoStore, through which AutoStore should pay Ocado a $256 million settlement over the subsequent two years.
- June 2023 Robotics Investments Complete $2.1 Billion
- Waymo pumps the brakes on self-driving truck
- Waymo has introduced that the corporate is focusing its efforts and investments on its autonomous ride-hailing service and pushing again the timeline of its industrial and operational trucking efforts.
- Ontario Energy Era checks Boston Dynamics Spot to avoid wasting lives
- Spot will get customized instruments to assist with manipulation by way of distant teleoperation of harmful duties like tripping excessive voltage breakers.
The publish Aerobotix integrates robots that examine, put together, and paint fight plane appeared first on The Robotic Report.