Aerobotix develops robotic plane upkeep techniques, together with portray plane used within the High Gun film.
Take heed to this text
On the present this week
The featured interview is a dialog with Aerobotix VP of Gross sales, Chris Kolb. Aerobotix builds and integrates robotic inspection, sanding, and portray techniques for US navy plane upkeep. The techniques put in by Aerobotix even painted the US Air Drive plane filmed for the unique High Gun Maverick film.
Information this week
- Shopify suffers an enormous loss on 6 River Techniques sale
- Ocado mentioned it paid simply $12.7 million to accumulate 6 River Techniques. For comparability, Shopify paid $450 million to accumulate 6 River Techniques in September 2019. Ocado paid roughly 2.8% of what Shopify paid for six River.
- 6 River will change into a part of Ocado’s Clever Automation (OIA) division. Ocado mentioned OIA was established to convey Ocado’s automation applied sciences to purchasers outdoors of grocery.
- Ocado not too long ago received a lawsuit in opposition to fellow ASRS developer AutoStore, during which AutoStore should pay Ocado a $256 million settlement over the subsequent two years.
- June 2023 Robotics Investments Whole $2.1 Billion
- Waymo pumps the brakes on self-driving truck
- Waymo has introduced that the corporate is focusing its efforts and investments on its autonomous ride-hailing service and pushing again the timeline of its industrial and operational trucking efforts.
- Ontario Energy Era checks Boston Dynamics Spot to save lots of lives
- Spot will get customized instruments to assist with manipulation through distant teleoperation of harmful duties like tripping excessive voltage breakers.