It is a upkeep launch, after the earlier one was greater than a 12 months outdated. There have been a pair open pull requests which I merged.
- Modified DTTextAttachment to be a subclass of NSTextAttachment to keep away from some crashes.
- Take away the checking of tiled layer in DTAttributedTextContentView.
- Eliminated unneeded fixed inflicting a warning
- Added assist for underline shade
- Added means to go in a UIFontDescriptor for DTHTMLAttributedStringBuilder
On the primary change I feel there could be some additional work essential to really use the native sizing features appropriately. DTCoreText was began at a time when there was no NSTextAttachment on iOS (earlier than iOS 7). Since we can’t even construct for this platform any extra for a number of years, it was alright to make this modification.
The final change received carried out to take care of a problem the place Occasions New Roman could be used as an alternative of San Francisco UI.
Many due to the contributors of pull requests!
Additionally revealed on Medium.