Good morning from Maine the place we have lastly had a pleasant stretch of summer season climate, in the event you ignore yesterday’s rain. This week was full of motorcycle rides, a yard tenting journey with my daughters, and normal summer season enjoyable. I hope that you have had an equally nice week.
In addition to the enjoyable talked about above, I spent numerous time engaged on the backend of PracticalEdTech.com to get it able to load my programs into a brand new format that can really be on-demand. Within the meantime, you possibly can nonetheless entry all the programs of their present model proper right here.
These had been the week’s hottest posts:
1. 5 Wolfram Alpha Tutorials for Lecturers
2. A New Google Classroom Management Over Project Submissions
3. Utilizing AI for Creating Formative Assessments
4. 71 Google Slides Tutorials
5. 5 Assets for Educating and Studying About Copyright
6. 4 Dozen Google Types Tutorials
7. 5 Instruments for Creating Robotically Scored Formative Assessments
Self-paced Programs You Can Begin Right this moment
Workshops and Keynotes
- The Sensible Ed Tech E-newsletter comes out each Sunday night/ Monday morning. It options my favourite tip of the week and the week’s hottest posts from Free Expertise for Lecturers.
- My YouTube channel has greater than 46,000 subscribers watching my brief tutorial movies on a wide selection of instructional expertise instruments.
- I have been Tweeting as @rmbyrne for fifteen years.
- I replace my LinkedIn profile a time or two each week.
- The Free Expertise for Lecturers Fb web page options new and previous posts from this weblog all through the week.
- When you’re interested by my life outdoors of training, you possibly can comply with me on Strava.
This put up initially appeared on FreeTech4Teachers.com. When you see it elsewhere, it has been used with out permission. Featured picture captured by Richard Byrne.