Customers of Winscribe Digital Dictation will quickly be confronted with changing their resolution, with the hosted model solely accessible for renewal till June 2023, and upkeep and assist for the on-premises model ending in June 2024. This necessitates a know-how migration that may really be an amazing alternative for an improve. Followers of Winscribe’s resolution depend on its voice workflow automation, enhanced doc creation, and integration capabilities. However Winscribe devotees needn’t worry, as Philips’ dictation options – really helpful as Winscribe’s successor – provide much more options and functionalities.
A seamless development, a pathway to much more capabilities
Philips SpeechLive helps enterprise continuity and is a pure selection for Winscribe customers. Combining best-in-class dictation workflow administration finish customers are accustomed to with market-leading speech recognition and sturdy safety and backend features, the brand new SpeechLive Enterprise bundle takes dictation to the subsequent degree. This new bundle delivers on the wants of huge, multi-user organizations that want central administration, constructed on the great and multi-dimensional SpeechLive providing, which incorporates:
- Superior workflow administration between authors and transcriptionists
- Automated routing for recordings and doc creation to speed up turnaround occasions
- Built-in dictation recording instantly into SpeechLive on a PC
- Enhanced productiveness by means of centralized administration
- The best ranges of security measures – along with multi-factor authentication (MFA) and single sign-on (SSO), the answer consists of exercise notifications and backup to securely deal with information
Issues for giant regulation corporations
IT leaders at massive regulation corporations looking out for options to transition their legacy Winscribe setup rapidly understand, making the transfer to SpeechLive Enterprise allows them to comprehend a large number of advantages. Typical aims when reviewing new options are guaranteeing a simple transition for all customers, discovering a dependable and established producer, and – final, however not least – taking a cost-conscious choice.
One other necessary issue is the flexibility to extensively trial a brand new resolution to check if it meets the set circumstances. The choice emigrate to the Philips SpeechLive Enterprise is perhaps based mostly on key components akin to:
- Integration with Microsoft Azure Energetic Listing (Azure AD), an enterprise identification service that gives single sign-on, multifactor authentication, and conditional entry to forestall cybersecurity assaults
- The identical degree of performance as Winscribe in assist of complicated workflows and improved documentation practices
- The price issue as many corporations are capable of obtain price financial savings in comparison with their earlier Winscribe resolution
Shifting into the subsequent part of dictation doesn’t should be disruptive or taxing on customers. With the fitting instruments and the fitting crew, it could assist elevate efficiency throughout the group.