Philips SpeechLive speech-to-text lets you use speech recognition in many various methods on totally different gadgets and it’s not tying you to take a seat in entrance of your pc, talking and turning voice into textual content.
In brief: Speech-to-text can be utilized within the SpeechLive Cellular app in your smartphone, Desktop app in your PC, and straight within the SpeechLive internet recorder in your browser.
Study extra within the fast step-by-step information beneath. What’s your most popular method? One of the best of all, you don’t have to decide on as all of them work with Philips SpeechLive speech-to-text.
Sending completed dictations to automated speech recognition within the Philips SpeechLive App in your smartphone:
- Obtain the app “Philips SpeechLive” from the App Retailer and log in to your SpeechLive account (Observe: You will want the speech-to-text bundle add-on)
- Go to Settings by clicking the cogwheel icon
- Choose the slider to “Allow speech recognition options on this system”
- You may be requested to pick out your most popular Language upon sending by means of speech recognition
When you full your dictation, click on on the ‘test’ image and choose the “Ship to speech recognition” choice.
In case you are related with workplace employees who finalizes paperwork, your work is finished. They’ll see the recording and the acknowledged textual content doc of their SpeechLive work listing, can edit the textual content and create the ultimate doc.
If finalize the doc your self, observe the beneath steps:
Correcting and enhancing textual content to create the ultimate doc
Log into the SpeechLive browser software: www.speechlive.com
Dictations which have been despatched to speech recognition will present as “Correction Pending” with an attachment image – see paperclip:
Choose the job after which click on on the cloud with the arrow within the blue high ribbon and choose “obtain transcript”:
The dictation will obtain and you’ll see it on the backside of your browser window. It’s downloaded as a Phrase file.
When the obtain finishes, click on on the file to open the doc. You possibly can play again the audio file whilst you observe alongside within the Phrase doc. To play again the audio file, hover over the inexperienced icon with the white test mark. The icon will change to a blue icon after which you’ll be able to click on this icon to open and hearken to the recorded file within the on-line participant.
You possibly can management the playback throughout the activity bar of the participant:
Make any modifications required. As soon as you might be executed correcting the doc, hit the test mark to complete. Save or copy and paste the textual content from this phrase doc into your doc administration system, an electronic mail, and many others. The recording will probably be archived mechanically based on your archive settings.
Utilizing front-end speech recognition within the Philips SpeechLive App in your smartphone:
It’s also possible to use the SpeechLive smartphone app to transform your voice to textual content in real-time as you communicate. Hit the plus within the crimson circle, as you’ll to create some other dictation. Choose “Speech recognition” from the choices that pop up.
From there, hit the report button within the center and begin talking, and watch as your voice is transcribed into the appliance. If you find yourself completed, click on the blue test mark and you’ll ship the textual content and recording to your workforce for correction, or copy and paste it to some other software in your smartphone.
Utilizing front-end speech recognition within the Philips SpeechLive browser in your PC:
Authors even have the choice to dictate straight right into a textual content field within the SpeechLive browser on the PC to transform your voice to textual content in real-time as you communicate.
To get began, log into www.speechlive.com along with your writer credentials. You will notice a listing of all of your present dictations and their standing. To begin a “front-end” dictation with speech recognition, click on on the spherical inexperienced icon within the blue ribbon above your listing of dictations.
You’ll then be offered with the dictation field and File icon.
Within the blue ribbon, you will notice the next icons:
- Make sure that to pick out the right language (English US)
- To open the listing of instructions, click on on the icon to the suitable of the language.
- The cogwheel will permit you to add phrases (separated by a comma) which can be particular to you and never a part of the final vocabulary.
After getting completed your dictation, you’ll be able to right the textual content your self or ship it as is to your workforce for enhancing and formatting. You will notice 3 extra Icons within the blue ribbon this time to the left:
- If you happen to click on the “X, you may have the choice to discard the textual content. You’ll select this selection when you’ve got already corrected the textual content and copied it elsewhere. Your workforce wouldn’t have to do something additional and it’ll not present up within the listing of dictations.
- If you choose the test mark, the dictation together with the acknowledged textual content will probably be saved within the work listing as “transcription completed” with the hooked up textual content and will be accessed by the writer or assistant for additional correction.
- The final icon permits you to edit the dictation properties (see beneath). This lets you add any feedback, work sort data, and many others. to your workforce.
To learn to use speech-to-text as an alternative of typing a doc, take a look at this weblog put up.