March 2023 | 463 pages, 197 figures, 112 tables | Obtain desk of contents
The worldwide nanocellulose (NC) market has accelerated over the previous couple of years as producers in Japan and to a lesser extent North America and Europe convey merchandise to market. The event of those exceptional supplies has compelled main paper and pulp producers to gravitate their conventional enterprise in the direction of superior biorefineries, which have met with preliminary success and resulted in manufacturing capability will increase.
Three kinds of NC are commercially out there: cellulose nanocrystals (CNC), cellulose nanofibers (CNF), and bacterial nanocellulose (BNC). Along with being produced in several methods, these three sorts additionally fluctuate of their physico-chemical properties, from dimension to crystallinity. Most commercially produced NC is CNF, which is produced on a big scale in Japan.
NC supplies are ample, renewable and cheap however are extraordinarily robust, sturdy, and light-weight, non-toxic and are decrease value than different superior supplies and nanomaterials. Used as a supplies additive and in composites, nanocellulose will assist to drive the worldwide transfer away from oil-based plastics and merchandise to sustainable, bio-based alternate options.
Nanocellulose (NC) may be derived from a mess of ample cellulosic biomass sources similar to wooden pulp, agricultural crops, natural waste, in addition to from micro organism. Properties together with excessive tensile energy, biocompatibility, and excessive facet ratio make it enticing to a variety of markets, from medical to building to aerospace. As nanocellulose originates from renewable matter, its potential to interchange petroleum-derived supplies in movies, coatings, composites, and packaging are significantly attention-grabbing within the wake of present political and societal actions in the direction of discount of plastic consumption. A lot of the NC being developed for industrial functions is within the type of CNF. At present, many NC-based functions are at an early levels, with some functions already commercially out there, primarily in Japan.
The International Marketplace for Nanocellulose 2023-2033 is probably the most complete and up-to date report on nanocellulose at the moment out there. Profiling over 165 firms, the report supplies key info for buyers and executives to allow them to know and reap the benefits of the alternatives supplied by nanocellulose. A must have for anybody within the enterprise and funding alternatives in nanocellulose, The International Marketplace for Nanocellulose 2023-2033 incorporates:
- Tabular information on present nanocellulose merchandise.
- Market evaluation by nanocellulose kind: cellulose nanocrystals (CNC), cellulose nanofibers (CNF), and bacterial nanocellulose (BNC).
- Evaluation of nanocellulose by market together with functions, key advantages, market megatrends, market drivers to be used of nanocellulose, expertise drawbacks, competing supplies, estimated consumption of nanocellulose to 2033 and fundamental OEMs in every market with potential curiosity in nanocellulose for product integration.
- Graphical depictions of nanocellulose functions by market.
- In depth-assessment of nanocellulose producer and distributor pricing in 2023.
- International marketplace for nanocellulose in tons, by sector, historic and forecast to 2033.
- In-depth profiles of nanocellulose producers together with merchandise, manufacturing capacities, manufacturing strategies, collaborations, licensing, prospects and goal markets. Corporations profiled embody Granbio, Asahi Kasei, Cellucomp, Chuetsu Pulp & Paper, Daio Paper, DKS, Fiberlean, Fuji Pigment Co., Ltd. Innventia AB, KRI, Inc., Melodea, Nippon Paper, Oji and plenty of extra.
- 125 cellulose nanofiber firm profiles
- 21 cellulose nanocrystal firm profiles
- 20 bacterial nanocellulose firm profiles
- Detailed forecasts for key progress areas, alternatives and demand.